DO YOU KNOW OPTARE?
Optare is a 100% Galician Company set up in 2002. Optare offers consultancy solutions, development and support to large Telecommunication Operators. We work around the globe and are now in a moment of growth and searching for talent to join our great team.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with experience in BSS/OSS areas to join a team of specialists in Telco fulfillment and integration processes. Your core activity will be around transformation projects based on the Oracle products SOA, OSM and UIM. Optare will put at your disposition its official trainers and expert consultants to assure you will succeed to become a more complete professional by including in your capabilities these products.
Entre otras las responsabilidades serán:
-Analyze customer requirements and propose development solutions in fulfillment, operations support and product lifecycle management areas.
-Be involved in BSS/OSS transformations projects around Oracle OSM/UIM/SOA implementations.
-Participate in upgrades, tunning and performance improvement activities.
-Develop and assist in the implementation of prototype demonstrations
-Develop and deliver customer and internal technical presentations.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Solid background in communication service provider business and operational processes in connection with BSS and/or OSS
· Knowledge of OSS and/or BSS application architectures, application systems design and integration. Oracle RODOD and RSDOD architectures will be especially valued
· Understanding of business integration issues and technologies.
· Especially valued, hands on experience with some of the following: OSS Commercial off-the-shelf products like: OSM, UIM, ASAP, Oracle SOA, AIA, Metasolv, (Inventory Management, Service Order, Management, Order Delivery Orchestrator)
· Technical knowledge should include various of the following: Oracle Databases, SQL, PL/SQL, Weblogic, JBOSS, J2EE, JMS, XML, Xquery, Linux/Unix, JVM, Angular
Language: fluency in English is mandatory
Be open minded. Have the ability to see the ‘big picture’
Ability to judge the sense of urgency of an issue
WOULD BE GREAT BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
Oracle RODOD and RSDOD architectures will be especially valued and work experience will be especially valued
Our main office is in Vigo (Galicia, Spain), 20 minutes from the city centre and 10 from the University. The office is a bright open-spaced building with a view of the sea. We have a fitted kitchen, equipped with the necessary facilities, table tennis, air-hockey table a punching bag and plenty more. The site also has great parking facilities.
In any case we are open to the possibility of working from our headquarters in Madrid or Teleworking.
- Competitive salary
- A flexible compensation scheme of social benefits
- English classes (company paid)
- Massage therapy
- Summer timetable from June to September
- Incorporation to a stable longterm project
- Great work environment
- Lots of shared events