DO YOU KNOW OPTARE?
Optare is a 100% Galician Company set up in 2002. Optare offers consultancy solutions, development and support to large Telecommunication Operators. We work around the globe and are now in a moment of growth and searching for talent to join our great team.
We are seeking an Analyst who is eager to help in creating applications, learn new technologies and participate in international projects. You will work with modern technologies that can mean uncertainty at times.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
– Creating and invoking Web Services (REST) with Java.
– English intermediate-advanced level. Generally we speak Spanish or Galician in the office, but most of our customers / partners are handled in English.
– To be a communicative person, unafraid os asking for help with the ability to integrate in a flexible and multidisciplinary team.
– To have ability to solve problems by yourself and learn independently when necessary.
– To enjoy working in a dynamic environment and be willing to travel and see other realities in customer environments.
WOULD BE GREAT BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
– Java EE
– Design of APIs
– Git and github
– Maven and Gradle
– Arquillian • WebRTC and SIP
– Open Source Projects
– Apple Technologies
Our main office is in Vigo, in PTL Valladares, 20 minutes from the city centre and 10 from the University. The office is a bright open-spaced building with a view of the sea. We have a fitted kitchen, equipped with the necessary facilities, table tennis, air-hockey table, a punching bag and plenty more. The site also has great parking facilities.
Aside from the office in Vigo we also have offices in Ourense, Madrid, Mexico and colleagues working on remote
- Competitive salary
- A flexible compensation scheme of social benefits
- English classes (company paid)
- Massage therapy
- Summer timetable from June to September
- Incorporation to a stable longterm project
- Great work environment
- Lots of shared events